How do I send you my music, video or data files for duplication?

Sending your data
Once you have received your quote and paid for your order you will receive detailed instructions on how to submit your data/WAV files or master CD.

We will need a license in order to process masters that contain cover versions of songs or sound recordings not owned by you. For cover versions performed by your own band we need a mechanical license. For compilations containing original sound recordings you also need a PPL license. A Limited Manufacture License is a good option for short runs. Visit for more info.