Get a one-off sample made up before you order a full run. Most samples are free except card wallets and digipacks which have a small fee to cover part of the cost.
Here’s how to get a sample:
1) Check you are happy with our prices.
2) It is essential that you work to our correct template specifications so your artwork is ready to be printed. You must prepare your artwork on our templates, or to identical dimensions.
All files must have bleed as specified on the template and no text should be closer than 6mm to the edge. All images should be 300dpi. If in doubt please ask a professional designer to prepare your artwork or you may download our artwork instruction document for help.
3) Fill out the form below to upload your artwork and pay the fee if you have chosen a card wallet or digipack sample.
- If you are ordering a second set of samples with updated artwork then a charge of £4 is made to cover some of our costs and postage
- We do not require your audio or data files for sample prints. You will be able to upload these when placing a full order.
- Please note booklet samples are sent on A4 paper for print proofing purposes but will of course be cut and creased in a final order. The paper and print will be identical. Discs are printed and sent exactly as they will appear in your final order.
- Most samples are sent within 2 working days. The digipack/card wallet and lancing pack samples are fully assembled and take a little longer – around 3 to 5 working days.